Don’t use taxis!
Description of the problem
Taxis are a convenient way to get around. However, they are quite harmful when it comes to the impact on our environmental system since the amount of CO2 and other harmful gases emitted per capita is quite high.
Main adverse environmental effects
- Emission of harmful gases
- Particle pollution
- Emission of CO2 and thus contribution to global warming
- Depletion of natural resources
- Noise pollution
Don’t use taxis this week!
Use public transport or even your bicycle instead!
How can YOU make a positive impact?
- You can contribute to better air quality!
- You can mitigate global warming!
- You can save natural resources
- You can reduce noise pollution
Bonus tip: Share and let others do good as well!