Use alternative transportation instead of cars!
Description of the problem
The use of cars is a big contributor to air pollution and also to the emission of CO2 which is known to enhance global warming. There are around one billion cars in use worldwide. This number can be reduced significantly if we are willing to switch to alternative means of transportation
Main adverse environmental effects
- Emission of harmful gases
- Particle pollution
- Emission of CO2 and thus contribution to global warming
- Depletion of natural resources
- Noise pollution
Don’t use your car this week!
Use public transport or even your bicycle instead!
How can YOU make a positive impact?
- You can contribute to better air quality!
- You can mitigate global warming!
- You can save natural resources!
- You can reduce noise pollution!
Bonus tip: Share and let others do good as well!