Reduce your consumption level!
Description of the problem
Since the industrial revolution took place, there has been an enormous increase in individual as well as in overall consumption levels. However, this increase in consumption leads to several environmental problems.
Main adverse environmental effects
- Waste production
- Resource depletion
- Soil pollution
- Air pollution
- Water pollution
- Global warming
Reduce your consumption level! There are many things that you actually do not need to be happy! Figure out what’s really important to you and avoid buying items you don’t need!
How can YOU make a positive impact?
- You save waste!
- You save energy!
- You save natural resources!
- You reduce air pollution!
- Your reduce water pollution!
- You mitigate soil pollution!
- You can mitigate deforestation!
- You slow down the climate change!
Bonus tip: Share and let others do good as well!