Turn off the lights!
Description of the problem
Excessive electricity consumption is a big problem in our nowdays society. Since many of our devices need electricity, we need large amount of it in our daily life. However, the generation of electricity is often done by the combustion of coal which results in several adverse economic effects.
Main adverse environmental effects
- Emission of harmful gases
- Particle pollution
- Emission of CO2 and thus contribution to global warming
- Depletion of natural resources
Switch off your lights as soon as you do not urgently need them anymore!
How can YOU make a positive impact?
- You can contribute to better air quality!
- You can mitigate global warming!
- You can save natural resources!
Bonus tip: Share and let others do good as well!