Description of the problem
Metals have to be extracted by mining processes out of the ground. In many wrappings, metals like aluminium are used. However, by using those metals for wrappings that are often just used a single time, we waste precious resources.
Main adverse environmental effects
- Resource depletion
- Air pollution
- Global warming
- Destruction of environments
Avoid products that have wrappings or packagings made by metals!
How can YOU make a positive impact?
- You fight resource depletion!
- You mitigate air pollution!
- You fight global warming!
- You fight the destruction of environments!
- You mitigate deforestation!
Bonus tip: Share and let others do good as well!