Avoid plastic packaging!
Description of the problem
Many items in conventional stores are packaged in plastic. This is a huge environmental problem since plastic is often not recycable and has to be burnt in order to get rid of it. This combustion leads to the emission of harmful substances and also to several other kinds of pollution
Main adverse environmental effects
- Emission of harmful gases
- Particle pollution
- Emission of CO2 and thus contribution to global warming
- Depletion of natural resources
- Water pollution
- Soil pollution
Don’t buy vegetables or fruits packaged in plastic!
How can YOU make a positive impact?
- You can contribute to better air quality!
- You can mitigate global warming!
- You can save natural resources!
- You can reduce water pollution!
- You can reduce soil pollution!
Bonus tip: Share and let others do good as well!