Buy from organic food stores!
Description of the problem
Conventional food implies the use of large amounts of pesticides which in turn lead to several kinds of harmful effects on our environment.
Main adverse environmental effects
- Soil pollution
- Water pollution
- Ozone layer depletion
- Adverse effects on animals and plants
Switch from conventional to organic food stores!
How can YOU make a positive impact?
- You can mitigate soil pollution!
- You can reduce water pollution!
- You can reduce adverse effects to our ozone layer!
- You can save our animals and plants!
Bonus tip: Share and let others do good as well!