Plant your own vegetables and fruits!
Description of the problem
If you buy vegetables and fruits in conventional stores, these foods had been often carried over quite long distances which leads to all kinds of pollution.
Main adverse environmental effects
- Emission of harmful gases
- Particle pollution
- Emission of CO2 and thus contribution to global warming
- Depletion of natural resources
- Noise pollution
- Excessive use of fertilizer and pesticides
Grow your own food!
Reduce food consumption from conventional food stores!
How can YOU make a positive impact?
- You can contribute to better air quality!
- You can mitigate global warming!
- You can save natural resources!
- You can reduce noise pollution!
- You can reduce the use of fertilizer and pesticides!
- You can mitigate the ozone depletion problem!
Bonus tip: Share and let others do good as well!