Description of the problem
Wrappings are often made out of plastic which is often disposed after just a single use which leads to massive amounts of plastic waste.
Main adverse environmental effects
- Emission of harmful gases
- Particle pollution
- Emission of CO2 and thus contribution to global warming
- Depletion of natural resources
- Water pollution
- Air pollution
- Acid rain
Don’t dispose your plastic trash after single use!
Reuse it instead!
For example, you can use your plastic bags several times before disposing them!
How can YOU make a positive impact?
- You can contribute to better air quality!
- You can mitigate global warming!
- You can save natural resources!
- You can reduce water pollution!
- You can reduce air pollution!
- You can mitigate the acid rain issue!
Bonus tip: Share and let others do good as well!