Description of the problem
The consumption of meat and other products from animals leads to an enormous waste of energy. For the production of one calory of meat, multiple calories of plants have to be used. We could feed much more people if we reduce our consumption of animal products.
Main adverse environmental effects
- Global warming
- Air pollution
- Waste of resources
- Ozone depletion
- Soil pollution
Eat vegan and avoid all kinds of products from animals!
How can YOU make a positive impact?
- You slow down global warming!
- You mitigate air pollution!
- You mitigate soil pollution!
- You reduce ozone depletion!
- You mitigate the problem of resource depletion!
Bonus tip: Share and let others do good as well!