Description of the problem
There are around one billion cars on our roads worldwide. This leads to an enormous amount of air pollution and greenhouse gas emission.
Main adverse environmental effects
- Emission of harmful gases
- Particle pollution
- Emission of CO2 and thus contribution to global warming
- Depletion of natural resources
- Noise pollution
Don’t use your private car!
Use carpools instead to reduce the harmful effect per capita!
How can YOU make a positive impact?
- You can contribute to better air quality!
- You can mitigate global warming!
- You can save natural resources!
- You can reduce noise pollution!
- You can reduce traffic jams!
Bonus tip: Share and let others do good as well!